We appreciate you participating in the event. Below are the playing sites, warm up/game protocal and event rules.
UBT 21015 Cumberland Drive, Elkhorn NE 68022
Warm up shall be 10 minutes for each teams first match and then 5 after that. No pregame or postgame handshake. No side change so choose your lucky side for warmup. Warm Up balls will be provided.
1. All players and coaches will be required to wear a mask at all time while on the bench. If a coach needs to give instruction, they may lower the mask to address their team. Players on the court may choose to not wear a mask.
2. Admissions will be charged. $10 (cash only) for every spectator per day. There is an ATM on site. Bleacher seating will be provided and please space out between other parents who are sitting in your section. No outside seating may be brought into the facilities.
3. Spectators must wear a mask at all time as it is required by the City of Omaha.
4. When your team is not playing, all spectators with that team need to move to other seating areas so the bleachers by the courts are open for the new teams parents. If you are the reffing team, those reffing may remain at the court.
5. We will have electric whistles for all courts for the event. After each match, the reffing team needs to clean the electric whistles. Scorers tables and equipment on them will be cleaned after each match by the next reffing team, they should hand santize after cleaning.
6. We ask that you maintain social distance for admissions, restrooms, and concessions.
7. We ask all players, coaches, and spectators to hand sanitize when they enter the playing area. Hand sanitizer dispensers are mounted in the door way.